Egypt's President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has signed off on a law tightening controls over the internet in the country.
More than 300,000 farmers have committed suicide in India since 1995 due to the country's mounting debt crisis in the agrarian community.
More than 300 people have been killed in the Indian state of Kerala by the worst flooding to hit the region in a century.
The economic meltdown in Venezuela has led to one of the largest refugee crises in Latin American…
The future of Brazil does not look bright. The middle-class and upper-middle-class population…
U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday accused social media platforms of "totally discriminating"…
- Does the murder of 3 journalists in Central African Republic expose Russia’s ‘raid, seize and exploit’ strategy? August 17, 2018 Opinion Editor
- Australia signs €2 billion contract with Rheinmetall for 211 Boxer wheeled armored vehicles August 17, 2018 Joanne Stocker
- UK Chinook helicopters in Mali ‘fully operational’ August 17, 2018 Fergus Kelly
- The wiretapping that changed the Cold War August 16, 2018 Sonya Swink
- Gunmen attack Afghan intelligence training center in Kabul August 16, 2018 Staff Writer
- Bitter Pills: Erdogan’s Possible Remedies for Turkey Crisis August 19, 2018 Staff Writer
- Erdogan Vows Turkey Will Not Be Cowed by US August 18, 2018 Staff Writer
- Turkey Threatens to Respond if US Imposes More Sanctions August 17, 2018 Staff Writer
- Lira Crisis Piles Pain on Turkish Shoppers as Costs Soar August 16, 2018 Staff Writer
- Qatar Promises $15bn Investment in Turkey August 15, 2018 Staff Writer
- Michigan University Professor Wins Esperanto Award August 19, 2018 Staff Writer
- Boston University Professor Receives Presidential Award August 18, 2018 Staff Writer
- Ball State Severs Ties With Papa John’s Over Racial Slur August 18, 2018 Staff Writer
- Federal Agency to Probe Ohio State’s Response to Abuse Complaints Against Physician August 17, 2018 Staff Writer
Like Our Reporting? Subscribe to Stay Updated